We started in 2017 as an exclusive apparel line for elite athletes. Now, have nearly 5,000 members and are continuing to grow.
Your membership dues support:
• Admission to exclusive members-only Club events, such as our AMAZING New York City Pop-Up Party;
• Substantially discounted admission to Club events that are open to the wider community, such as happy hours, keynote speakers, and Club-organized fitness events.
• Access to a network of exceptional athletes and other sports professionals around the world.
• Service to athletes after the game by helping them build a professional network with like minded individuals.
• Community-service activities, such as hosting youth sports camps, donating to youth programs, and mentoring the next generation;
• Helping create new luxury products and apparel that will be designed and manufactured specifically for athletes— We will be taking surveys at events to develop ideal products. Made in the USA, helping create jobs more jobs.
• Providing mentors for kids from lesser communities and giving back to the next generation of athletes.
• On The Line Awards to outstanding current and retired athletes that are committed to making a difference and are working for something bigger than themselves. As a way of recognizing excellence and encouraging talented young athletes to stay on their path to greatness and becoming the best version of themselves.
The Social Club is open to all current and retired college and professional athletes (ages 17-100+), people who work directly with a team (i.e. coaches, trainers, agents etc.), family members of current NCAA student athletes, and others who work in sports related.
A PROMISE: We promise never to use models and instagram influencers to help run an campaign... Only SERIOUS athletes. Because we know it takes grit, hard work, and determination to get to the highest level of any sport. And the faces of sports should represent sportswear. That is what we value as a brand and company.
As athletes, we know that leading by example is such a powerful mantra, and it is a responsibility that we never take lightly. Which is why we focus our efforts on giving back by donating a % of every profit to inner-city youth sports programs across the country.
The designs are simple. The red kite logo is something you earn, as a reminder that all your hard work, both in and out of sports has made you who you are today, and that is badass. You're not just the average Joe at the gym, you've accomplished a lot, and you train to perform -- Once an athlete, always an athlete.
ON THE LINE SOCIAL CLUB
If you are applying as a New member, please click the welcome sign above.
CURRENT MEMBERS -- CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR ON THE LINE MEMBERSHIP CARD